top of page

Patriot's Hall

13 Short St
Walhalla, SC 29691

(864) 972-8173

Patriot's Hall, formerly known as "The Old Rock Building," was built in 1933 from black granite rock that was removed from the Stumphouse Mountain Tunnel.

Both floors of the museum are filled with displays, from the Revolutionary War to modern conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. The museum offers an opportunity for visitors to see firsthand what veterans have contributed to, and often sacrificed for, our country, the world, and our freedom.

Military artifacts, documents, photographs, and artwork adorn the walls of the museum. Collections include personal histories of Oconee County veterans in their own words, preserved in digital format and available for viewing by visitors.

bottom of page